Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sweet, sweet, sweet...Check this out

from our Cinderella bride! Lesley Connell and Richard Trifeletti were recently married at Riverside Baptist Church with a reception following at The Garden Club. I just got the sweetest testimonial from Lesley and just have to share it. She says,


"As most brides, I was completely overwhelmed with everything that had to be done when planning our May 2009 wedding. We had just over ten months to plan it but it seemed it just wouldn't be enough time! I already knew before Richard proposed who would make my wedding cake. Sheila's, of course! When it came to flowers...I was lost. We had been to at least dozens of florists and just couldn't find anyone we felt comfortable with or trusted enough. I had this particular "vision" and it seemed no one could ease my nerves when it came to capturing it. Enter Kelley.
We had less than two months before the big day and we still had not finalized a florist. My sister in-law (the amazing Jennifer Mosley of J. Mosley Photography) referred me to see Kelley. She told me how creative and detailed she was and I immediately made my consultation. Three hours later, Kelley had completely captured my "vision" and more! She was so creative and interested in every last detail, very reassuring to a panicked bride.
When the big day came, the flowers were more than I ever could have imagined! Everything was fresh, detailed, and absolutely gorgeous. I have had nothing but compliments about the ceremony and reception centerpieces. I've referred all my soon to be married friends to her, she's truly amazing!"
~Lesley Connell-Trifiletti

Thank you so much for your kind words. We loved working with you to create your vision and fell in love with the church, as you said we would! Congratulations again!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]